|Event Flow||Singles-only workshop
Whether you are experienced or new to baking, you are welcome to learn to make seafood double cheese pizza and make friends with shared interest!
This is a small group event of 8 participants, and you will have a chance to interact with participants from the opposite gender.
*To adhere to the current regulations by MTI, there will not be any rotation of the participants. However, each table will have a gender ratio of 50/50.
|Age Limit||21-35 years old|
|Date||22 October 2021 (Fri)|
|Time||7-9pm (2 hours)|
|Venue||ABC Cooking Studio Singapore (Takashimaya Studio)
391 Orchard Rd, #03-12/12A Takashimaya S.C., Singapore 238873
If you are a registered Spark Connections member, you will get $100 credits, which you can use to enjoy up to 50% off for this activity. To utilise the credits, please key in your SDN member ID.
*Reimbursement will be made to participants who utilized their Spark Connections credits after completion of event.
*Price includes the workshop, facilitation, secret matching and Telegram group chat facilitation after the event.
|Maximum Capacity||8 pax/session with a gender ratio of 50/50|
Terms and Conditions:
- The workshop is open to members and non-members.
- Participant must be between 21-35 years old.
- The workshop’s closing date is 11 Oct 2021.
- NRIC / Passport / Student Concession Card must be presented for verification purposes on site.
- Do be punctual. Customers who are late for more than 10 minutes will not be allowed to join the Lesson. We are not obligated to reschedule the lesson and it will be forfeited with no refund.
- Members are not allowed to register on behalf. Member will be required to present membership card and NRIC for verification purposes on lesson day.
- Payment to confirm a booking is possible by debit or credit card only.
- Registered seat is not exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Strictly no refund or rescheduling is allowed. If the workshop is cancelled by ABC Cooking Studio due to unavoidable circumstances, an email will be sent to notify the participants and a full refund will be given back.
- Confirmation details will be sent to paid customers by email. If you do not receive any confirmation email, this means payment and registration is not successful.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- For any enquiries, please contact us via https://abc-cooking.com.sg/contact/