|Event flow||Experience a special cooking session with us at Funan Studio as you will be interacting with Japanese chef from Kyoto, Japan via Zoom!
Learn how to incorporate the ingredients from Kyoto, Japan to create authentic Japanese local dishes. Featured ingredients include Ebi-Imo (Taro), Hanana (Japanese Rapeseed), Kyo Kokabu (small turnip), Kyo Bamboo Shoot, Kujo Green Onion and sweet potato.
- Side dishes: Tamagoyaki, Braised Ebi-Imo and Kintoki carrot, Braised Kyo Kokabu (small turnip), Braised Kyo bamboo shoot with bonito flakes
- Main dishes: Tempura prawn, Tempura Hanana (rapeseed blossom), Teriyaki chicken and Kujo Green Onion
- Rice with pan fried sweet potato and perilla leaf
*Packaging will be provided for takeaway of the food after the session.
|Venue||ABC Cooking Studio Singapore (Funan Studio)
107 North Bridge Road #02-29 Funan Singapore 179105
|Date & Time||27 Jan 2022 (Thu), 1.30pm to 3.30pm
**Registration time start from 15 mins before
|Maximum Capacity||40 pax|
|Price per pax||$65
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is open to members only.
- Participant must be 18 years old and above.
- Do be punctual. Customers who are late for more than 10 minutes will not be allowed to join the event.
- Members are not allowed to register on behalf. Member will be required to present membership card and NRIC for verification purposes at the event.
- Registered seat is not exchangeable under any circumstances.
- Strictly no rescheduling under any circumstances.
- Confirmation details will be sent to successful applicants by email. If you do not receive any confirmation email, this means registration is not successful.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- For any enquiries, please contact us via https://abc-cooking.com.sg/contact/
Reservation is full. If you have any enquiries, please call us during operation hours (Monday to Sunday, 10am to 10pm). Thank you.