|Objective||Miyazaki Prefecture (宮崎縣) is in the south-eastern area of Kyushu. Blessed to have an environment of rich nature, green mountains, and a beautiful coastline, Miyazaki Prefecture is also famous for its beef. The cattles are raised and bred with great care to develop the highest quality of beef and crowned with the Miyazaki Beef brand name.
Through this lesson, get to savour Japan’s No.1 Miyazaki beef that is awarded 2 honour awards and Prime Minister Award during “The Wagyu Olympics” 2022!
Besides award-winning A5 Miyazakigyu (宮崎牛), we will prepare a course meal with other Miyazaki’s specialty ingredients (Shiitake mushroom and Shiitake mushroom powder) that suits the month of love!
At the end of the lesson, the attendees will be sampling the beer from Miyazaki prefecture. We would also like your help to complete a survey.
This lesson is supported by Miyazaki Prefecture.
* The minimum age for this lesson is set as 18 years old.
|Venue||ABC Cooking Studio Singapore (Funan Studio)
107 North Bridge Road #02-29 Funan Singapore 179105
Pair Price: $250 for 2 pax (Pre-requisite: At least 1 member)
|Maximum Capacity||4 pax per session|
Please be reminded to bring your own apron and carrier for your lesson.
Apron can be rent at $1 each for participants who did not bring their apron. Carriers are chargeable at $0.50 per piece. (Proceeds will be donated to Singapore Environmental Council to fund environmental activities).
Terms and Conditions:
- 1 Day Lesson is open to members and non-members.
- Participant must be 18 years old and above.
- NRIC / Passport / Student Concession Card must be presented for verification purposes on site.
- Do be punctual. Customers who are late for more than 10 minutes will not be allowed to join the Lesson. We are not obligated to reschedule the lesson and it will be forfeited with no refund.
- Members are not allowed to register on behalf. Member will be required to present membership card and NRIC for verification purposes on lesson day.
- For cooking lesson, the participant has to dine in at our studio. In the case that the participant wishes to take away the cooked food, the participant is responsible to bring take away box or container and to consume the food within 2 hours. The Company will not behold responsible for the food that has been taken away from the studio.
- Payment to confirm a booking is possible by debit or credit card only.
- Registered seat is not exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Strictly no rescheduling and refund under any circumstances.
- Confirmation details will be sent to paid customers by email. If you do not receive any confirmation email, this means payment and registration is not successful.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- For any enquiries, please contact us via https://abc-cooking.com.sg/contact/
Reservation is full. If you have any enquiries, please call us during operation hours (Monday to Sunday, 10am to 10pm). Thank you.