|Menu||Mandarin oranges have always been considered as a traditional symbol of good fortune. To bring riches into your life in 2021, learn to make 4 pieces of neri-kiri from scratch and surprise your loved ones with real mikan wrapped within!
During the 2-hour session, learn to:
|Venue||ABC Cooking Studio Singapore (Funan Studio)
107 North Bridge Road #02-29 Funan Singapore 179105
|Maximum Capacity||4 pax per session|
You will need to bring your own apron for your lesson. For participants who did not bring their apron, we will provide at a charge of $1 each, effective from 1st Mar 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
- 1 Day Lesson is open to members and non-members.
- Participant must be 9 years old and above.
- All customers ≤ 18 years requires an accompanying adult (> 19 years) to purchase a Lesson and attend together.
- NRIC / Passport / Student Concession Card must be presented for verification purposes on site.
- Do be punctual. Customers who are late for more than 10 minutes will not be allowed to join the Lesson. We are not obligated to reschedule the lesson and it will be forfeited with no refund.
- Members are not allowed to register on behalf. Member will be required to present membership card and NRIC for verification purposes on lesson day.
- Packaging will be provided at the end of the lesson.
- Payment to confirm a booking is possible by debit or credit card only.
- Registered seat is not exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Strictly no rescheduling and refund under any circumstances.
- Confirmation details will be sent to paid customers by email. If you do not receive any confirmation email, this means payment and registration is not successful.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- For any enquiries, please contact us via https://abc-cooking.com.sg/contact/
Reservation is full. If you have any enquiries, please call us during operation hours (Monday to Sunday, 10am to 10pm). Thank you.