|Objective||Butterfly, flutter by our Fluttering Florals Cake (15cm)!
During the 3-hour session, you will get to learn:
|Venue||ABC Cooking Studio Singapore (Jewel Studio)
78, Airport Boulevard #03-225 & 226, Jewel Changi Airport, Singapore 819666
|Maximum Capacity||4 pax per session|
Please be reminded to bring your own apron and carrier for your lesson.
Apron can be rent at $1 each for participants who did not bring their apron. Carriers are chargeable at $0.50 per piece.
Terms and Conditions:
- This workshop is open to members and non-members.
- Participant must be 9 years old and above.
- NRIC / Passport / Student Concession Card must be presented for verification purposes on site.
- Do be punctual. Customers who are late for more than 10 minutes will not be allowed to join the Lesson. We are not obligated to reschedule the lesson and it will be forfeited with no refund.
- Members are not allowed to register on behalf. Member will be required to present membership card and NRIC for verification purposes on lesson day.
- For cooking lesson, the participant has to dine in at our studio. In the case that the participant wishes to take away the cooked food, the participant is responsible to bring take away box or container and to consume the food within 2 hours. The Company will not behold responsible for the food that has been taken away from the studio.
- Payment to confirm a booking is possible by debit or credit card only.
- Registered seat is not exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Strictly no rescheduling and refund under any circumstances.
- Confirmation details will be sent to paid customers by email. If you do not receive any confirmation email, this means payment and registration is not successful.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- For any enquiries, please contact us via https://abc-cooking.com.sg/contact/
Reservation is full. If you have any enquiries, please call us during operation hours (Monday to Sunday, 10am to 10pm). Thank you.