|Objective||Get your substantial meal fix this October with us by going hands-on to create a fusion course meal with the application of ingredients from Shizuoka, Fukui and Osaka prefecture, Japan.
At the end of the lesson, the attendees will be completing a survey to share their responses. A goodie bag will be given upon survey completion.
This lesson is supported by JCLAIR.
*Contains liqueur during wine tasting only.
*Minimum age for this lesson is 18 years old (legal drinking age in Singapore).
|Venue||ABC Cooking Studio Singapore (Takashimaya Studio)
391 Orchard Rd, #03-12/12A Takashimaya S.C., Singapore 238873
Referral price of $250 (2 pax)
*Only valid when non-member is accompanied by a member.
|Maximum Capacity||4 pax per session|
Please be reminded to bring your own apron and carrier for your lesson.
Apron can be rent at $1 each for participants who did not bring their apron. Carriers are chargeable at $0.50 per piece. (Proceeds will be donated to Singapore Environmental Council to fund environmental activities).
Terms and Conditions:
- 1 Day Lesson is open to members and non-members.
- Participant must be 18 years old and above.
- NRIC / Passport / Student Concession Card must be presented for verification purposes on site.
- Do be punctual. Customers who are late for more than 10 minutes will not be allowed to join the Lesson. We are not obligated to reschedule the lesson and it will be forfeited with no refund.
- Members are not allowed to register on behalf. Member will be required to present membership card and NRIC for verification purposes on lesson day.
- For cooking lesson, the participant has to dine in at our studio. In the case that the participant wishes to take away the cooked food, the participant is responsible to bring take away box or container and to consume the food within 2 hours. The Company will not behold responsible for the food that has been taken away from the studio.
- Payment to confirm a booking is possible by debit or credit card only.
- Registered seat is not exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Strictly no rescheduling and refund under any circumstances.
- Confirmation details will be sent to paid customers by email. If you do not receive any confirmation email, this means payment and registration is not successful.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- For any enquiries, please contact us via https://abc-cooking.com.sg/contact/