|Learning Points||In this workshop, you will:
1. learn how to create a cute chicken and chick rice ball.
2. learn how to make an easy fish patty with vegetables.
3. learn how to make a quick potato salad.
4. learn about Bento decoration.
|Venue||ABC Cooking Studio Singapore, Westgate #03-01|
|Date||22 June 2019 (Saturday)
|Time||10.30am to 1pm
|Price||Members - $80 per pair
Non-members - $95 per pair
|Maximum Capacity||80 pax (40 pairs of parent and child)|
Terms and Conditions:
- This event is open to members and non-members.
- Parent must be 18 years old and above and children must be aged 4 – 12 years old.
- Members are not allowed to register on behalf. Member will be required to present membership card and NRIC for verification purposes on lesson day.
- Payment to confirm a booking is possible by debit or credit card only.
- Strictly no rescheduling and refund under any circumstances.
- Registered seat is not exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Confirmation details will be sent to paid customers by email. If you do not receive any confirmation email, this means payment and registration is not successful.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- For any enquiries, please contact us via https://abc-cooking.com.sg/contact/
Reservation is full. If you have any enquiries, please call us during operation hours (Monday to Sunday, 10am to 10pm). Thank you.
Selected time slot :