|Menu||Learn to make six pieces of perfectly chewy daifuku with a hint of sweetness from matcha bean paste with fragrant yuzu cream filling. Adorn the daifuku with a Kanten jelly obi (sash) and topped with gold flakes for an elegant touch.
This lesson is supported by Fukujuen.
*Contains small amount of liqueur. Can be omitted during the lesson.
|Venue||ABC Cooking Studio Singapore (Westgate Studio)
3 Gateway Drive, #03-01, Westgate, Singapore 608532
|Maximum Capacity||4 pax per session|
Please be reminded to bring your own apron for your lesson. For participants who did not bring their apron, you can rent it at a charge of $1 each, effective from 1st Mar 2020. Effective from 1st Mar 2021, carrier will be chargeable at $0.50 per pc (Proceeds will be donated to Singapore Environment Council to fund environmental activities).
Terms and Conditions:
- The workshop is open to members and non-members.
- Participant must be 9 years old and above.
- All customers ≤ 18 years requires an accompanying adult (> 19 years) to purchase a Lesson and attend together.
- NRIC / Passport / Student Concession Card must be presented for verification purposes on site.
- Do be punctual. Customers who are late for more than 10 minutes will not be allowed to join the Lesson. We are not obligated to reschedule the lesson and it will be forfeited with no refund.
- Members are not allowed to register on behalf. Member will be required to present membership card and NRIC for verification purposes on lesson day.
- Packaging will be provided at the end of the lesson. Effective from 1st Mar 2021, carrier will be chargeable at $0.50 per pc (Proceeds will be donated to Singapore Environment Council to fund environmental activities).
- Payment to confirm a booking is possible by debit or credit card only.
- Registered seat is not exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Strictly no rescheduling and refund under any circumstances.
- Confirmation details will be sent to paid customers by email. If you do not receive any confirmation email, this means payment and registration is not successful.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- For any enquiries, please contact us via https://abc-cooking.com.sg/contact/
Reservation is full. If you have any enquiries, please call us during operation hours (Monday to Sunday, 10am to 10pm). Thank you.