|Objective||Learn how to incorporate tea into making dainty treats:
This lesson is supported by The 1872 Clipper Tea Co.
|Venue||ABC Cooking Studio Singapore (Westgate Studio)
3 Gateway Drive, #03-01, Westgate, Singapore 608532
2 pax: $280 (at least 1 must be a member)
*Special price is valid when non-member is accompanied by a member.
|Duration||2.5 hours (2 hours for the lesson and 0.5 hour for dining in at the studio)|
|Maximum Capacity||4 pax per session|
You will need to bring your own apron for your lesson. For participants who did not bring their apron, we will provide at a charge of $1 each, effective from 1st Mar 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
- 1 Day Lesson is open to members and non-members.
- Participant must be 9 years old and above.
- All customers ≤ 18 years requires an accompanying adult (> 19 years) to purchase a Lesson and attend together.
- NRIC / Passport / Student Concession Card must be presented for verification purposes on site.
- Do be punctual. Customers who are late for more than 10 minutes will not be allowed to join the 1 Day Lesson. We are not obligated to reschedule the lesson and it will be forfeited with no refund.
- Members are not allowed to register on behalf. Member will be required to present membership card and NRIC for verification purposes on lesson day.
- (Cake) Packaging will be provided.
- Payment to confirm a booking is possible by debit or credit card only.
- Registered seat is not exchangeable or refundable under any circumstances.
- Strictly no rescheduling and refund under any circumstances.
- Confirmation details will be sent to paid customers by email. If you do not receive any confirmation email, this means payment and registration is not successful.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
- For any enquiries, please contact us via https://abc-cooking.com.sg/contact/
Reservation is full. If you have any enquiries, please call us during operation hours (Monday to Sunday, 10am to 10pm). Thank you.