Trial lessons are open to everyone and designed to be fun! Try out a lesson in ABC Cooking Studio and you will fall in love with cooking!
We have trial lesson every day and almost every hour we have a lesson!
Online Booking Special Price: $35 nett per pax (U.P $48)
Each lesson is 2 hours. Apron and packaging (cake/bread) are provided. For Nikujaga, customers are compulsory to dine in at our studio.
Terms and Conditions:
- Trial Lesson is strictly for first time customer only.
- Customers ≥ 9 years are eligible for Cake and Bread trial lessons while Cooking trial lessons require ≥ 13 years.
- All customers < 18 years requires an accompanying adult (≥ 18 years) to purchase a Trial Lesson and attend together.
- NRIC / Passport / Student Concession Card must be presented for verification purposes on site.
- Do be punctual. Customers who are late for more than 10 minutes will not be allowed to join the Trial Lesson. We are not obligated to reschedule the lesson and it will be forfeited with no refund.
- All Cooking Trial Lesson must be dine-in at our studio.
- Refund and rescheduling of Trial Lesson is strictly not allowed.
- We strictly do not allow customers to book our Trial Lessons for 5 pax and above and for their own private events as we have very limited slots for each session and the rest of our tables are catered to our regular lessons.
If we found out that customers are booking our trial lessons for 5 pax and above and for private events, we will demand the customers to top up to $80 or the relevant pricing in our packages. We will not hesitate to cancel your lessons without any refund if the customers refuse to top up the price difference.
- Other terms & conditions apply, and the Management reserves to right to change any of terms and conditions without prior notice.