Designed to be fun, trial lessons are open to all first-timer non-members! Try out a lesson in ABC Cooking Studio and you will fall in love with cooking!
Non-member Booking: $35 per pax (Mon-Fri), $50 per pax (Sat-Sun)Member’s Referral/Member’s Booking: $30 per pax (Mon-Sun)
Recipe format: Digital recipe (no additional charges) | Printed recipe ($1 per copy, chargeable upon checkout)
For those who opt for e-recipe but wish to get printed recipe on the lesson date, it will only be subjected to studio’s availability.
Apron: $1 rental fee (chargeable upon request at the studio. Apron will be required to return at our drop-off point after the lesson.)
Carrier: $0.50 (chargeable upon request at the studio)
Terms and Conditions:
- Trial Lesson is strictly for first time customer only.
- Minimum age: Customers ≥ 9 years are eligible for Cake and Bread trial lessons while Cooking trial lessons require ≥ 13 years.
- Participant Supervision: All customers < 18 years requires a paying adult (≥ 18 years) to purchase a Trial Lesson and attend together.
- Verification: NRIC / Passport / Student Concession Card must be presented for verification purposes on site.
- Punctuality: Do arrive at the studio at least 10 minutes before the session. Customers who are late for more than 10 minutes will not be allowed to join the Trial Lesson. We are not obligated to reschedule the lesson and it will be forfeited with no refund.
- Refund and rescheduling of Trial Lesson is strictly not allowed.
- Maximum capacity: We strictly do not allow customers to book our Trial Lessons for 5 pax and above and for their own private events as we have very limited slots for each session and the rest of our tables are catered to our regular lessons.
If we found out that customers are booking our trial lessons for 5 pax and above and for private events, we will demand the customers to top up to $80 or the relevant pricing in our packages. We will not hesitate to cancel your lessons without any refund if the customers refuse to top up the price difference.
- To preserve the integrity of the recipe, we are not obligated to change the ingredients for Trial Lesson, with the exception of Japanese Hamburg Steak.
- All Cooking Trial Lesson must be dine-in at our studio.
- Upon successful booking of 2-4 pax, the participants’ names and email addresses will be disclosed among the same group in the confirmation email to ensure that there is no discrepancy. For any discrepancy, please kindly email to [email protected].
- Other terms & conditions apply, and the Management reserves the right to change any of terms and conditions without prior notice.