Designed to be fun, trial lessons are open to all first-timer non-members! Try out a lesson in ABC Cooking Studio and you will fall in love with cooking!
Off Peak (Mon-Fri): $35 nett per pax (27% discount)
Peak (Sat-Sun): $48 nett per pax (Usual price)Member Referral: $28 nett per pax (Mon-Sun)
Duration per session: 2 hours
Cake & Bread trial lesson: Packaging is provided.
Cooking trial lesson (Japanese Hamburg Steak): It is compulsory to dine in at our studio
Please be reminded to bring your own apron for your lesson. Effective from 1st Mar 2021, carrier will be chargeable at $0.50 per pc (Proceeds will be donated to Singapore Environment Council to fund environmental activities).
Terms and Conditions:
- Trial Lesson is strictly for first time customer only.
- Minimum age: Customers ≥ 9 years are eligible for Cake and Bread trial lessons while Cooking trial lessons require ≥ 13 years.
- Participant Supervision: All customers ≤ 18 years requires an accompanying adult (> 19 years) to purchase a Trial Lesson and attend together.
- Verification: NRIC / Passport / Student Concession Card must be presented for verification purposes on site.
- Punctuality: Do arrive at the studio at least 10 minutes before the session. Customers who are late for more than 10 minutes will not be allowed to join the Trial Lesson. We are not obligated to reschedule the lesson and it will be forfeited with no refund.
- Refund and rescheduling of Trial Lesson is strictly not allowed.
- Maximum capacity: We strictly do not allow customers to book our Trial Lessons for 5 pax and above and for their own private events as we have very limited slots for each session and the rest of our tables are catered to our regular lessons.
If we found out that customers are booking our trial lessons for 5 pax and above and for private events, we will demand the customers to top up to $80 or the relevant pricing in our packages. We will not hesitate to cancel your lessons without any refund if the customers refuse to top up the price difference.
- To preserve the integrity of the recipe, we are not obligated to change the ingredients for Trial Lesson, with the exception of Japanese Hamburg Steak.
- All Cooking Trial Lesson must be dine-in at our studio.
- Other terms & conditions apply, and the Management reserves the right to change any of terms and conditions without prior notice.